1. E-Z Move Boxes will rent and/or sell to the Customer the items listed in the Order Agreement.
2. All equipment will be delivered to the Customer on the delivery date and to the location specified in the Order Agreement. All equipment will be picked up by E-Z Move Boxes on the pickup date and at the location specified in the Order Agreement.
3. The Customer will pay the amount due in the Order Agreement at the time of delivery for the rental of the boxes, dollies (“equipment”) and/or the purchase of moving supplies. E-Z Move Boxes accepts VISA, MasterCard and Debit.
4. E-Z Move Boxes will deliver and pickup the equipment at no delivery charge within designated areas of Simcoe County. Should the Customer request delivery or pickup outside of those areas, a delivery fee will be charged to the Customer. The amount of the delivery fee will depend on the pickup and delivery locations.
5. Service charge will apply on orders under $90.00. If delivery is outside of service area, a service charge will apply on orders under $120.00.
6. If the Customer requires a longer rental period, the Customer may contact E-Z Move Boxes by phone and arrange for an alternative pickup date. The additional fee for the new pickup date will be paid by the Customer at the time the alternative pickup date is arranged with E-Z Move Boxes.
7. All equipment will be cleaned and disinfected by E-Z Move Boxes after each use.
8. All equipment will be rented in good condition by E-Z Move Boxes and are to be returned in good condition by the Customer, with ordinary wear and tear allowed. In the event, any part of the equipment is destroyed, damaged, lost or stolen during the rental period, E-Z Move Boxes will charge the Customer the the purchase value of the equipment at the time of pickup of the equipment. E-Z Move Boxes will replace (if possible) at no charge, any equipment that fails during normal operations, but not if damaged or mishandling.
9. No alteration to the equipment may be made by the Customer. This includes but is not limited to placing stickers (other than the ones supplied by E-Z Move Boxes), writing or defacing the equipment.
10. Once the Order Agreement is signed by the Customer at time of delivery all risk of loss, destruction of, or damage to the equipment, from any cause whatsoever shall be the responsibility of the customer.
11. The cost of repair and or replacement of the equipment will be charged to the Customer’s credit card. Any unpaid rent may also be charged to the Customer’s credit card.
12. The Customer shall indemnify and hold E-Z MoveBoxes harmless from any liability resulting from the Customer’s use of the equipment. E-Z Move Boxes is not responsible for loss or damages as a result of the Customer using E-Z Move Boxes equipment. The customer agrees to use the equipment in a safe and respectful manner.
13. Equipment is, and shall at all times remain, the sole and exclusive property of E-Z Move Boxes.
14. Customer will be deemed in breach of contract if:
- Default in any payment stated in the Order Agreement.
- Defaults in any of the terms laid out in this document and continue uncorrected after five (5) days of written notice from E-Z Move Boxes.
15. In the event of any default of this agreement, E-Z Move Boxes may collect the entire amount of the unpaid payments due and may terminate the agreement immediately.